Dear Pierre!

I can't believe my eyes, it's beautiful! It is better than I suspected this
curve connection between noteheads is elegant. Great job! When it will be
completed I will forward this notation to church music department of
Hungary to use lilypond.
Unfortunately I haven't got enough time to try it. I hope I can support you
with some comments in the future.
I hope the sisters will pray for you. :D

Sanyi