Hi, everyone!
I'm trying to figure how to write a page (well, several pages) with multiple
exercises (bass licks).An example is this
pagehttp://d29ci68ykuu27r.cloudfront.net/product/Look-Inside/large/4055621_181.jpg(of
 course without the fancy graphics)
So, for each exercise there must be:- exercise title/number: can be
Staff.instrumentName or a title on top of the staff- each exercise have both
Staff and TabStaff- need to add chords on some exercises
- ideally, each exercise can be forced to have a different number of bars per
line
I've made several tests but without success...
Is there any example somewhere that explains how to get this? (I've searched a
lot but I didn't find anything)Can someone guide me?
Thanks a lot!