On Thu, Nov 14, 2002 at 10:50:49PM +0200, Orna Agmon wrote:
> On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Muli Ben-Yehuda wrote:
>
> > That will make it three meetings in three weeks... don't know about
> > you, but I've been looking forward to one meeting every two weeks,
> > with time to rest in between. Also, we'd better do it while the
> > lecture series experience is still "fresh".
> >
> > How about before 09/12? when can you make it?

              ^^^^^^

> we have Mark's lecture on that date, about clusters.

I'll just say since it appears that no one else responded, that I
don't have a problem with any date, but I'd prefer earlier rather than
later. If orr can't make it earlier, let us make it later.
--
Muli Ben-Yehuda                             http://www.mulix.org/
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:~$ sctrace strace /bin/foo  http://syscalltrack.sf.net/