I said I'd like to give a lecture with an overview of Eric Raymond's
"The Cathedral and the Bazaar" series. It seems I'll give one as part of
my "Solving - Origins and Orientation" lecture. An overview of "The
Cathedral and the Bazaar" (the first part in the series) is already
prepared and there will be more soon.

The URL is here:

http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~shlomif/philosophy/solving/israel/lectures/origins/slides/

Note that the series is very pertinent to Linux as it discusses managing
open-souce projects and the culture of the open-source world. (and is a
very good and enlightening read).

Regards,

        Shlomi Fish