Hello All,

This is a bit off-topic, but since we've had an strace lecture (thanks Guy), you might want to know that there is an strace application for Windows NT.

Pros:
* It's distributed with the source.
* It smells like its Linux sibling

Cons:
* You must be admin to run it, even on your own process (after all, NT is not Linux...)
* You must reboot to completely get rid of its hijacker.

See http://razor.bindview.com/tools/desc/strace_readme.html for more info (and download).

I was quite surprised that this application got so little attention on the web. Is there any better way to figure out what config files an application uses, that I don't know of?

Regards,

Eli