As you might have noticed a message was sent several moments ago, titling
"[Haifux] test, please ignore"

As from now (5 minutes ago) all messages into haifa linux club mailing
list, have in their header [Haifux] (if you want me to change it to HLC
I'm cool about that.

Also, their is a footer, explaining how to unsubscribe (thus, I hope
reducing 90% percent the "unsubscribe me" messages).

Also there is a new mailing list - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
(subscribption - [EMAIL PROTECTED]). guess by the prj
suffix it's designated for projects.

backup on the web will be available soon.

Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems"    -
Paul Erdos