Hi Orr,

A technical issue:

To the best of my knowledge, LILO is a PC/x86 specific creature. On slide
13 you talk about the possibility of LILO loading Solaris, AIX, BSD and
even Microsoft operating systems. The problem is that some of these
systems mainly IRIX and AIX are not available on the PCs so they cannot be
loaded by LILO, because LILO is a PC architecture specific program. So, in
order to be more accurate, I think you should omit these systems and leave
only Solaris, BSD with all its variants, and Microsoft systems, which do
run on the PC architecture.

                                                        Emil