(this is a private reply)

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003 15:51:15 +0200
Dan Kenigsberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I did not receive to much feedback about "my" collection of
> hebrew-related rpms. I aimed to collect everything needed for a
> "hebrew-enabled" (no hebrew menus and stuff) version of RH8.
>
> see http://www.ivrix.org.il/redhat/ for details.

I just saw your RPMS few days ago (they were mentioned in the new
release of hspell, I used to build my own RPMS before that).

One small thing I have noticed after building them is that you set
BuildArch to i386. I think it's better to omit this tag as building
on my system with i686 settings produced '.i386.rpm' files.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]                  http://www.actcom.co.il/~oron

"I love deadlines, especially the whooshing sound they make as they go
by."       -- Douglas Adams