I am not sure about the approprieteness of the place, and certainly the language
you used is scolded here for some reason, but I hope I can help.

After you boot, try chnaging to a text terminal with Ctrl-Alt-F1, login as root,
and run /sbin/mouseconfig . Choose you mouse therer. Then, return to the X
terminal with Ctrl-Alt-F7, kill the X server with Ctrl-Atl-Backspace, and hope
for the best.

--
Dan Kenigsberg        http://www.cs.technion.ac.il/~danken        ICQ 162180901