Hi All

r2l 0.9.6 is out. Available from the usual place:

  http://www.technion.ac.il/~tzafrir/R2L/r2l-tarball

Changes:

* fixed return value of r2l
* added a small tcl/tk program r2ltcl . Note that you should probably need
  to fix the interpeter line (/usr/local/bin/wish8.2 is required in CSD,
  on linux I expect this to be /usr/bin/wish)
* Better detection of libdockapp
* minor documentation updates

Also, it seems that at least with a number of recent gtk programs I tried,
all of them draw the text to the screen word-by-word rather than
line-by-line. This biditext does not make their text readable.

Known bugs:

* refreshd does not run on solaris
* gtk programs crash if fribidi is of version < 0.9.1 and

Please let me know if there are any other problems building and running
it.

--
Tzafrir Cohen
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]