It has.
however, I could not find a mechanism that will allow this after the list
has been established.

currently the change is in the qmail level (using ezmlm commands).

I'm planning on studying ezmlm behaviour more throughly during the
following weeks, so I can make this.

--
Orr Dunkelman,
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Computers make it easy to do a lot of things, but most of the things they
make it easier to do, don't need to be done.        --Andy Rooney

Spammers: http://vipe.technion.ac.il/~orrd/spam.html