As discussed between Loïc, John and I, some kernel repositoryes have
been moved around on git.linaro.org to better reflect their usage, and
to give them more "official" sounding names.

Unless people really complain, I don't think this is worth adding
backward compatibility symlinks at this point, as this would only
clutter the namespace for little gain.  It should be easy for people to
simply edit their .git/config file within the clones of those
repositories and adjust the affected URLs.

For example:

        git.linaro.org/linux/arm_next.git

is now

        git.linaro.org/kernel/linux-linaro-next.git

John Rigby's Ubuntu packaging of the above are now found at:

        git://git.linaro.org/ubuntu/linux-linaro.git
        git://git.linaro.org/ubuntu/linux-meta-linaro.git

I also created a people/ directory under which all personal trees can be
accessed.  Hence I'd ask those of you (amitarora, amitk, arnd, jcrigby,
lool) to remove those symlinks from Git's root repo directory at your
earliest convenience.  Those personal repositories may now be accessed
by adding "people/" in front of the path component of the Git URL.

Nicolas