On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 7:50 AM, Guilherme Salgado
<guilherme.salg...@linaro.org> wrote:
> If you do, I need to know more about how you'd like to use them, to make
> sure we provide something that is suitable to everyone.
>
> At this point I'm interested in drafting some user stories so if you
> have any, please do add them to the RemoteDevelopmentBoards[1] wiki
> page. Also, if you'd like to participate in the discussion at LDS, don't
> forget to subscribe to the blueprint[2] on Launchpad.

Hi Guilherme.  We currently have a Versatile Express and three
PandaBoards in the London data centre:
 https://wiki.linaro.org/WorkingGroups/ToolChain/Hardware

There's also a bunch of hardware in my home office that is slowly
being replaced by the data centre boxes.

These are set up as porter boxes.  Toolchain people are a bit unique
as we're very much an end user: a board which is reliable and
consistent is more important than the latest and greatest.  They're
used for building GCC (~5 hours), testing it (~7 hours), building
packages, debugging, and all the usuals.

One tricky thing is benchmarking.  If you run a benchmark you want the
same environment as last time and some type of exclusive access.  The
environment can change over time as these are generally development
benchmarks so you can run a baseline first.

-- Michael
-- Michael