Hi

I would like to ask about your display setups on work desks because
recent changes in pandaboard kernel moves me into 'lets buy another lcd'
direction...

Now I have two displays on my desk:

- 24" 1920x1080
  - DVI port is main display of my desktop
  - VGA port was used with some boards in past
  - HDMI port was never used
- 20" 1680x1050
  - DVI (with HDMI->DVI adapter) is main display of pandaboard
  - VGA is secondary display of desktop or primary display of other
(rarely used) PC

But Pandaboard has two video outputs: DVI and HDMI. For most of time I
used HDMI output but it was with Ubuntu 11.04 kernel. Now I am testing
Linaro WIP kernel and it has working DVI output rather then HDMI one...

Switching ports on panda requires powering it off in order to not damage
it. Guessing which port works is not a way. Connecting panda HDMI to 24"
HDMI is also no solution cause this will leave me without display for my
desktop.

How you people solve that in other way then buying yet-another-lcd?