On 06/02/2011 06:14 PM, Paul Larson wrote:
On Wed, Jun 1, 2011 at 4:10 AM, Daniel Lezcano<daniel.lezc...@linaro.org>wrote:

On 06/01/2011 09:59 AM, Paul Larson wrote:

I have a board at home I can try to reproduce with if someone on the pm
team
doesn't.  I probably won't be able to get to it until later in the week
though.

Ok, thanks very much. I will discuss with the PM team and I will try to get
a beagleboardXM.
That will probably take more than one week for me.

Do you confirm this problem happens only on the beagleXM ?

The only other place I was able to test it was panda, and it worked fine
there - no problen

Thanks for checking.

I ran the tests on a igepv2 and I had no problem but the cpufreq driver is not complete with the linaro-2.6.38 kernel. On the panda board it is still work in progress AFAIK. I will try with the latest 2.6.39 linaro kernel.