On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 4:17 PM, Christian Robottom Reis <k...@linaro.org>wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 02:03:45PM +0200, Alexander Sack wrote:
> > I filled out the form based on Zach's input. One can go and see an
> example
> > here:
> >
> >   +
> >
> https://docs.google.com/a/linaro.org/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dGhYQ3lwdzZvRHRSWDBoT1ZETVNtMlE6MA#gid=0
> >
> > Next: to help testers we want to fill out
> >
> https://wiki.linaro.org/Platform/Android/BoardSupportStatus/ComponentTestCaseswith
> > details on what to do to test each feature.
>
> And link each section in the form to the appropriate test description?
> That would make the form even more useful. Good job! Is the intention to

unforunately i didnt find a way to make a link there :/ ... happy about
suggestions.

> include an updated header in the actual form?

yes, we create an instance of the form for each concrete build we do a call
for testing on.

There the install instructions and urls in the header will be filled out to
have all the right values. So tester just needs to "copy&paste" for
downloading and installing the build.

--

 - Alexander