On 13 September 2011 15:21, Loïc Minier <loic.min...@linaro.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2011, James Westby wrote:
>> What about taking a cue from gstreamer?
>>   good, bad and ugly
>> I don't think we have the same division of them, but "ugly" could work,
>> in a similar spirit to "dirty," but without some of the implications?
>
>  [ The names of course come from the movie, but sometimes GStreamer
>  folks regretted picking these names because end-users didn't really
>  understand why they should run something "bad" or even "ugly". ]

I agree. I really don't like to use the terms bad or ugly to describe
work. I think it sets the wrong tone.

It sounds like staging is generally okay with people. I tend to take
the view that its always possible to upstream the outstanding patches,
though it may not be likely - the glass is half full, right?

--
Zach Pfeffer
Android Platform Team Lead, Linaro Platform Teams