Android Team and Folks we Integrate Tech from,

Just a heads up. As I've done the last 2 Sundays, I'll cut RC builds
on 2011/9/25, which will go into QA on 2011/9/26 and be the first
official RC. For anyone who has 11.09 BPs, please get with Tony to
ensure that all BPs that are going to be finished are in a good state
and anything that isn't going to be done, gets split or moved out.
Tony will update the BP with the fact that is was moved. Moving isn't
a bad thing, so don't feel like you have to rush something in, that's
why we have monthly milestones in the first place.

Right now things are looking okay, except:

iMX53 rebase on Jstultz
Beagle isn't building

https://launchpad.net/linaro-android/+milestone/11.09

--
Zach Pfeffer
Android Platform Team Lead, Linaro Platform Teams