Hi All,

one of the blueprints we have for 11.12 is to modify the LEB/ALIP
images so they include more linaro branding. A linaro wallpaper, maybe
a linaro image as the system is booting, that kind of thing.

Towards that end (and given that time is short if this is to make
11.12)  I'd like to propose the following graphic be our new wallpaper
image. This would be the image displayed in the background on a
graphical desktop by default.

I created it in gimp.

http://people.linaro.org/~tgall/LinaroDesktop-1920x1080-1.png

Thoughts? Concerns? Feedback?

--
Regards,
Tom

"Where's the kaboom!? There was supposed to be an earth-shattering
kaboom!" Marvin Martian
Multimedia Tech Lead | Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs
w) tom.gall att linaro.org
w) tom_gall att vnet.ibm.com
h) tom_gall att mac.com