2012/2/1 Haitao Zhang <haitao.zh...@linaro.org>:
> 宋超,你好
>
> 2012/2/1 orientsusong <orientsus...@126.com>:
>> Dear Linaro Dev Team,
>> Thanks a lot for your kindly and attentions, firstly!
>> i test the Linaro Version 11.12&12.01 for MX53 Loco board this two months in
>> Shenzhen, China.
>> Bug 1: Boot Time too long, it needs 1 minutes past 53 seconds for Ubuntu on
>> Linaro Version 11.12&12.01.
>>             and Android 4.0.1 and 4.0.3 boot time needs 2 minutes past 55
>> seconds.
> Yes, we already working on those bootup time issues.

That's interesting, Android taking more time to boot than Ubuntu.

Does this boot means having something available at the UI level, or
having the system useful for the users?

>> Bug 3: HDMI sound interrupt.
>> Bug 4: HDMI Display not fine and some noise signal on the monitor with
>> Ubuntu 11.10 over Linaro 12.01.
> For enable HDMI display, you will need to modify your u-boot parameter
> manually,
> and for audio output from HDMI, we only supported for limited device.
> So please let me know what kind of display you'd like to test with.

I don't remember having to set up the u-boot env manually to make it
to work with HDMI (at least with Ubuntu). If this is still an issue,
is it also happening with latest upstream? Don't see it'd be too hard
to probe and enable the display at runtime.

Cheers,
--
Ricardo Salveti de Araujo