Ohh that's super. My replicated memory card is working. Thanks Nicolas and
Waddel for quick help.

Can't Linaro image be made generalised so that I can put the image in any
memory card/any hardware.....?? So that replication becomes easy.

Little more to go:
Using the replicated memory card, my Wi2Wi WiFi module on another
Overo-Fire is not working. Network manager doesn't detect any WiFi modules.
How can I make this work. I suppose the replicated linaro is looking for
the older WiFi module which was on it's previous Overo-Fire hardware. I
have 4 Overo-Fires with me, all with same make Wi-Fi modules.
--> How can I generalize the Linaro so that replicated Linaro will detect
any other Hardware's WiFi module.

More over at the console messages i get a lot of error messages like::
[    6.924926] usbcore: registered new interface driver usbhid
[    6.936523] usbhid: USB HID core driver
[    8.731719] uncorrectable error :
[    8.735687] uncorrectable error :
[    8.745086] end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock0, sector 0
[    8.761077] Buffer I/O error on device mtdblock0, logical block 0
[    8.794738] uncorrectable error :
[    8.798309] uncorrectable error :
[    8.807281] end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock0, sector 0
[    8.822998] Buffer I/O error on device mtdblock0, logical block 0
[    8.889343] uncorrectable error :
[    8.893005] uncorrectable error :
[    8.901794] end_request: I/O error, dev mtdblock0, sector 0

This repeats for some for 1000 lines with different mtdblock# and different
sectors.
--> I suppose this will eat up CPU time and memory - both are crucial for
my setup.

Sudhangathan BS
Ph:(+91) 9731-905-205