On 07/24/2012 02:54 PM, Christian Robottom Reis wrote:
On Sun, Jul 08, 2012 at 09:40:46AM +0100, Dave Pigott wrote:

Shouldn't require a kernel change. Just a configuration with a really
annoyingly low default. I am concerned with the explosion of the numbers  mmc
partitions in android though...

So am I. It means that, until the sd mux lands, we will have to have a
special kernel build of the lava master images to support more
partitions. We already ran out on imx53 and origen so we can't support
the userdata partition.

What's the status of this fabled SD MUX thingamajig?

We are hoping to get a new revision of the hardware very soon. I'm mailing mine back tomorrow so that it can be modified.