Hi,

On 9 May 2013 19:57, Marcin Juszkiewicz <marcin.juszkiew...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Who will maintain those layers after my leave? This was not decided yet.
> There are few guys at Linaro who know how to use OpenEmbedded but most
> of them is outside of Builds and Baselines team.
>
> If you have any questions then better ask now.

Let me clarify a bit this part since it's Marcin's personal opinion.

OpenEmbedded baseline is part of the official Linaro releases.
It's maintained, we produce daily builds and test them.
As of today, it's mainly used for ARMv8 bring up and is expanded to
ARMv7 for covering Toolchain CI.
Later on, it's planned to be even more extended for LNG use cases.

The team in charge of these builds is Builds and Baselines Team.
There's capable people inside the team to take over OE maintenance and
that's the plan.

In short, I don't expect any disruption for OpenEmbedded baseline builds.

Cheers,
--
Fathi Boudra
Builds and Baselines Manager | Release Manager