On 30 August 2016 at 10:25, Marcin Juszkiewicz
<marcin.juszkiew...@linaro.org> wrote:
> Hi
>
> Linaro more or less supports/uses several boards from several vendors.
> But is there a page which lists firmware versions for them?
>
> Something like this:
>
> Overdrive (revA cpu): xyz [link]
> Overdrive (revB cpu): abc [link]

Considering firmware for those is only available under NDA, that could
be difficult.

> D02: cbf [link]

Was available as part of the ERP release.

> etc.
>
> As using random firmware versions ends with issues like boards finding
> just few or all or few or all hard drives during boot which render them
> useless.
>
> And then the usual answer on IRC is "you may need newer firmware"
> without place to look for it.

Which was me as you well know not all bugs were possible to completely
squash within a fixed release time period. As the next release is due
in December/January your probably best talking to the board vendor.

Graeme