<Short week given bank holiday>

Progress

* Committed the VFP addressing modes patch.
* Investigated PR48941 patch a bit more - looks like an issue with the
register allocator around vzip and vuzp patterns and not sure what the
easiest way of sorting this really is. I wonder if we should be
looking at some of the issues around secondary reloads or friends for
this particular patch - we generate too many vmov's for my liking and
with more complex code this ends up as spills !
* Backported gnu_unique_objects patch. Need approval to commit in Linaro tree.

Plans

* Backport VFP addressing patch to Linaro tree.
* Finish smin-umin idiom patch in the backend.
* smin - umin idiom patch in middle-end - investigate further.

Absences:

* May 28- June 3 : Away to Linaro Connect.