4.5 is now very old. I suspect you actually downloaded the source version.

I think you'd rather want to download a binary archive, which are
located in the "Binaries" section, then choose if you prefer the Linux
or the Windows version.

There is plenty of documentation inside (for instance as .pdf documents)

Christophe.