From: linaro-toolchain-boun...@lists.linaro.org
[mailto:linaro-toolchain-boun...@lists.linaro.org] On Behalf Of Bernie Ogden
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2014 7:57 AM
To: Linaro ToolChain
Subject: [ACTIVITY] 8th - 12th December

ABE benchmarking - TCWG-360 [7/10]
* Finished post-move LAVA lab workarounds
* Should be flexible enough for TCWG lab too, but we'll see
* Refactored sources - now more robust and maintainable

lowlevellock.h comments - CARD-341 [1/10]
* A further round of changes, got an OK

Raised a bug on GCC re questionable generation of pow calls - TCWG-558 [0/10]
* Upstream fixed it really fast

Misc - [2/10]

=Plan=

Switch to TCWG Junos, perhaps start using gprof Think about where to go next
with libm exercising Look though Will's single-thread performance patches Test
benchmark repeatability Port benchmarking scripts to ABE repo Start on
storage/automation, if Rob has time

=Absences=

On holiday Monday 22nd Dec to Friday 2nd Jan