Progress:
- Read up on AARCH64 TLS and LLD code base
- Commented on upstream patch in hope of getting approval from the code-owners
- TCWG-466 Implement ADRL pseudo in LLVM assembler
-- Slow progress as the pseudo instruction does not fit well into the
existing architecture
-- On the positive side I have learned quite a bit about how the LLVM
assembler works
-- Will make a decision next week whether it is worth actively
pursuing TCWG-466. Supporting ADRL is not high priority and whatever
fix I come up with may be difficult to get accepted upstream. I'd
still like to keep trying, at least as a background task, but I think
that there is higher priority work that can be done instead.

Next Week:
On holiday (hopefully added correctly to Linaro google calendar). I'll
be at the ACCU conference.