== Progress ==

TCWG-680 Some analysis on what non-compiler support would be required
for an llvm based EBC (UEFI) toolchain.

TCWG-612 ARM TLS support in LLD: Initial support and tests for
standard model upstreamed. There is still some work to be done for
corner cases where LLD's relaxations will cause assertion failures.
Static linking also needs some work as the TLS module index needs to
be written into the GOT without a dynamic relocation. I have a
prototype fix that needs cleaning up and tests written.

Did some experiments with static linking and TLS to work out what I'll
need to look at next. Discovered GNU ifunc support when static linking
is not working.

Did some thinking about what would be needed to support C++ exceptions
in LLD for ARM. This is probably the next major chunk of work as
supporting exceptions is needed when static linking against the C
library startup code.

== Plans ==
Plans for next 4 weeks:

On Sabbatical back on the 22nd August. Will probably have limited
access to email if there is anything urgent.

Peter