Hello,

I'm using Linaro GCC 4.9-2015.01-3 for AArch64, and trying to disable the
generation of guarded instructions. More specifically, I'd like not to see
instructions such as 'cset', 'csinc', 'ccmp', 'fccmp', etc.

So far, it seemed that the flag '-fno-if-conversion2' could do the job, but
I still see those instructions in my disassembled program functions (I
guess that it may not be possible to remove them from standard libs).

My command line:
aarch64-linux-gnu-gcc -static -march=armv8-a -O3 -fno-strict-aliasing
-fno-if-conversion2

I also tried '-fno-if-conversion' and both '-fno-if-conversion
-fno-if-conversion2' without success.

Regards,

--
Fernando A. Endo, Post-doc