== Progress ==

* [Lab] ASAN test fails with glibc 2.23 [TCWG-811]
  - Recommitted upstream after discussing with Adhemerval at Connect
(thanks, Adhemerval)
  - The bot is now upstream

* Add worktree module to tcwg-release-tools [TCWG-783]
  - In review. Trying to use it in our llvm-projs helper script

* Investigate buildbot failure on clang-native-arm-lnt [TCWG-832]
  - Found and reverted the offending patch
  - Ran a pre-commit test on the second version of the patch

* [Lab] Xenial Stage1 test failure: std::length_error [TCWG-821]
  - Couldn't use gdb on this, so I had to manually find the call that
throws the exception; the code seems to be doing the right thing, and
in addition selfhosting works, so we're suspecting either some
undefined behaviour or a bug in the g++ toolchain on the bot
  - Neither ubsan nor clang-tidy had much to complain about the code,
so this will require more investigation

* Misc
  - Upstream code reviews, meetings etc

== Plan ==

* [Lab] Xenial Stage1 test failure: std::length_error [TCWG-821]
* [ARM] Switch from itineraries to schedule models [TCWG-824]