# Progress #

* TCWG-1159, New design of GDB/GDBserver target description.  [1/10]
   Finish writing the commit log and changelog.  Patches are posted.

* TCWG-1167, Test AArch32 GDB on AArch64 Linux kernel.  [3/10]
  Such configuration shows one regression.   It is whether condition
  checked failed UDF triggers Undefined Instruction Exception or not.
 GDB's assumption is NO, but Peter M. told me that it is implementation
  defined, so GDB has to handle both.

* gdb/objdump disassembler unification.  Done.  [1/10]
  Commit the the left over patch.

* Pick up Alan H.'s C++ template patch, and post it again.  Learned a
  lot on C++ 11 default template parameter and SFINAE.  Patch is
  committed.

* Upstreams review.  [3/10]
  ** Encourage people to build GDB with CLANG.  Resist the objections
  from other people, and write the "policy" about using other compilers
  to build GDB.
  ** Review IBM's kernel-awareness v4 patches.

* Misc, [2/10].

# Plan #
Get chance to back to my interrupted works:
* TCWG-333, Fix gdb.base/func-ptrs.exp fails in thumb mode.
* TCWG-561, Handle unavailable memory during frame unwinding.

--
Yao Qi