# Progress #

* TCWG-1159,New design of GDB/GDBserver target description.  [2/10]

  v3 are posted, after fixing some regressions introduced by improper
  merge.  No comments from upstream yet.

* PR 21555.  [2/10]
  Has already a fix, but I am not satisfied.  Post an RFC for a
  discussion in general.  My fix is to fix each GDB backend one by one,
  while my RFC is about fixing it in GDB core side.

* TCWG-1162, Test GDB+OpenOCD with AArch64 boards.  [4/10]
  OpenOCD doesn't support semi-hosting, so I pass --specs=nosys.specs to
  aarch64-none-elf gcc, but linker can't find a symbol from newlib.
  Looks nobody tests aarch64-none-elf gcc with --specs=nosys.specs
  before.  Hack in newlib here and there, and get compiler/linker happy.
  I can download code to HiKey via OpenOCD, but "continue" becomes
  "single step".  Open two OpenOCD bugs upstream.  My work is blocked by
  OpenOCD bugs.

* Upstream patches review.  [2/10]
  ** Review sparc64 adi patch v3,
  ** Investigate and review the patch fixing GDB crashes on amd64-linux,
  ** Review Alan H.'s patch, and discuss on the design,
  ** Some conversation with Maciej on MIPS16 and microMIPS disassembler,
  because my disassembler rework breaks MIPS.

# Plan #

* PR 21555,
* TCWG-1159
* TCWG-561,