# Progress #
* TCWG-1159,New design of GDB/GDBserver target description. [3/10]
Patches are still not reviewed. Keep going to change x86 target
descriptions. Post two patches to clean up them first.
* TCWG-561, Handle unavailable memory during frame unwinding. [3/10]
Patches are posted.
* PR 21818, GDB crashes with executable for armv5te. [1/10]
Patch is tested, and to be posted.
* Upstream review, [2/10]
** ADI patches review, advice on how to match the output in gdb tests,
** Some disassembly regression caused by my previous patches,
** Help people to triage their GDB issues because I don't have the env
to reproduce them.
* Misc, [1/10]
# Plan #
* TCWG-1162, Test GDB+OpenOCD with AArch64 boards.
Post my newlib patches upstream, and continue to test with
QEMU and OpenOCD respectively.
* TCWG-1159, New design of GDB/GDBserver target description
linaro-toolchain mailing list