# Progress #

* GDB is confused by the line table generated by GCC with -gcolumn-info
  PR 22531.  [2/5]
  Chat with other two people who are changing the same file, and they
  are OK to get my changes first.  Commit one obvious patch, and testing
  one patch series for refactor.

* TCWG-181, GDB compile feature.  [2/5]
  Many new test failures in gdb.compile, because it is not supported on
  arm and aarch64, but we have no way to disable them.  Commit two fixes
  to get test better, but still many fails on arm-linux.  I think I
  still need a patch to disable the test form arm-linux.

* TCWG-1040, SVE patches review.  [1/5]
  Review Alan's patches.

# Plan #
* PR 22531, upstream preparatory patches,
* Answer questions to my pending patch series,  TCWG-1292.

--
Yao Qi