Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
   + sent another patch related to linux-user signal frames (a wrinkle
     I had thought had no effect with SVE disabled turns out to be
     relevant in the no-SVE case too)
   + testing and applying patches for 2.12 rc4
   + code review:
     - latest spin of the SMMUv3 emulation patches
     - some last-minute fixes to our softfloat refactoring
     - memory barrier handling in the 32-bit arm TCG backend was broken
   + tracked down a zephyr test failure on QEMU as the same bug in
     the Zephyr timer device driver as the one I reported 6 months ago...
   + sent a patch fixing linux-user emulation of getdents syscall for
     64-bit guest on 32-bit host
   + sent a patchset that removes the long-standing "only 4 serial ports"
     limit in QEMU (various Arm boards really have 5 or 6)
   + some patches fixing errors in arm boards that don't properly
     register all their RAM regions for migration

thanks
-- PMM