[QEMU Upstream]

Fix for softfloat scalbn, broken during the 2.12 reorg.
Code review for Alex's tcg/tests patchset.
Produced a script describing how to build cross-compilers.

[VIRT-198 # QEMU: SVE Emulation Support ]

Fix an tcg generic vector assert hitting SVE w/ VQ=3.
Rebase and post cleanup patch for TCGv_ptr operations.

Finished round 2 of SVE cleanup and fixes.  RISU now once
again passes for VQ in [1-4] (which is the limitation of
the FoundationModel against which we are generating trace files).

I'll note that a lulesh binary that I generated for HKG18
does not work on the branch, but does under FoundationModel.
Therefore there must be remaining emulation errors.
However, it's a really complicated binary that is non-debuggable.
Adding printfs interferes with vectorization and gdb does not
yet let us print all of the relevant registers.

My thoughts from here go toward running the gcc testsuite,
and seeing what can be uncovered by those smaller examples.

r~