Progress:
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
   + 2.12 release kicked out the door; hopefully I can do a bit more
     actual development work for a bit now...
   + investigating problems with execute-in-place-from-MMIO-device
     functionality : the test case (for a Xilinx board model) crashes
     reliably for me. I cooked up an RFC patch and sent it, but it
     includes one weird hack and I'm not sure if it's the right approach...
   + we got a Coverity Scan run through after a couple of months of not
     having one, and a pile of issues have accumulated. Waded through some
     of them and flagged them up with the patch submitters who added the
     code that introduced them.

Notes:
 * QEMU will have not one but two interns working on Cortex-M0
   and micro:bit support (one from Google Summer of Code and
   one from Outreachy) !
 * QEMU turns 15 years old this year. To celebrate we plan to
   make the next release be 3.0 (and perhaps to have birthday
   cake at KVM Forum?)

thanks
-- PMM