> On May 10, 2018, at 2:47 AM, Wookey <woo...@wookware.org> wrote:
>
> On 2018-05-10 06:36 +0800, Guodong Xu wrote:
>> Hi, Maxim
>>
>> Do we have any build for native aarch64 toolchain GCC 7.3?
>>
>> I checked snapshots.linaro.org:
>> https://snapshots.linaro.org/components/toolchain/gcc-linaro/7.3-2018.04/
>
> Do you need the linaro build specifically?
>
> Debian/Ubuntu have gcc7 (and gcc8) aarch64 native builds:
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gcc-7
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gcc-7
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/gcc-8
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/package.php?p=gcc-8
>
> https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/gcc-7
> https://packages.ubuntu.com/bionic/gcc-8
>
>> Somebody pinged me from the 96boards community to ask for that. He
>> asked for GCC 7.3.
>
> In debian testing and unstable, and ubuntu bionic.

Hi Guodong,

What Wookey said.  Linaro provides only cross-toolchain binaries and we rely on
distro to provide native toolchains.  In particular, Ubuntu is using Linaro
toolchain sources for their gcc-7 builds, so this is the closest one to linaro
toolchain.  Debian uses FSF sources.

--
Maxim Kuvyrkov
www.linaro.org