Progress:

[VIRT-198 # QEMU: SVE Emulation Support ]

Another round of patches merged.  About 25 remaing.

Implemented MOVPRFX, for which I had plans but forgot to actually
implement.  Discovered that the advance planning that I have added
for this isn't really sufficient.  For the purposes of initial
upstreaming, I'll emulate them as plain moves.

With MOVPRFX done, feedback from ori.cha...@huawei.com:
> Thank you so much for the quick resolution.
> I have run successfully 466 tests of the OpenBLAS benchmark suite on
> the branch tag of Qemu you sent me, with SVE instructions compiled
> from C using ARM Compiler and Gnu linker.
> All pass without any failure.
> Did not verify functional correctness, just that all instructions
> are run by your Qemu branch in user mode and Qemu completes the job
> without a crash.

[Upstream]

Third iteration on splitting do_syscall.
Patch review; pull request for Cota's tb_lock patch set.
Tracked down a TB offset overflow affecting a softmmu NEON test case.

[GCC]

Sent some patches for MOVPRFX to Richard Sandiford.  He offered to
test them over the weekend before posting them to gcc-patches.