[VIRT-198 # QEMU: SVE Emulation Support ]

Fixed a couple of bugs uncovered by Alex's VQ16 traces.

[VIRT-249 # SVE System Mode ]

Tracked a phantom kernel crash for a while before it
magically went away with a qemu from-scratch rebuild.
(Plus other stuff, maybe?  I tried a lot of things.)

Wrote a version of helper_sve_ldff1_bb_r that works
on pages, and works with softmmu.

time ./bld/tests/test-strlen
softmmu:                0m5.467s
linux-user (old):       0m2.016s
linux-user (new):       0m1.853s

Still need to generalize this to the other first-fault/
no-fault helpers.  And possibly write some synthetic test
cases for them.  Certainly they've not been tested so
far by anything.

[QEMU Upstream]

* tcg-next pull request.
* Review of some ppc fpu patches went too many rounds
  before I broke down and wrote some patches myself.
* More nanomips review.

[GCC Upstream]

Fixed some problems with, and committed, the movprfx patches.

r~