Progres:s
 * VIRT-65 [QEMU upstream maintainership]
   + some time spent getting testing on BSD VMs working again (the box I
     use for this was replaced with new hardware, which seemed like a good
     time to shift to the support for this we have in upstream QEMU)
   + pre-Connect scrub of Linaro JIRA tasks to check they're up to date
   + sent some more "convert devices away from old_mmio API" patches
   + usual release work
 * VIRT-164 [improve Cortex-M emulation]
   + finished, tested and sent patchset implementing MPS2 FPGAIO counters
     and the CMSDK dual-timer device
   + implemented model of CMSDK watchdog timer
   + implemented minimal version of IoTKit system control element registers
   + started on modelling the Master Security Controller (which gates
     transactions from bus master peripherals like DMA controllers)

thanks
-- PMM