On Wed, 9 Jan 2019 at 10:18, xinliang <z.liuxinli...@hisilicon.com> wrote:

> Hi Martin and Linaro-toolchain team,
> We want to use 4.8.5 cross compile toolchain to build ko.
> But we can't find such version on the release site[1].
> Is there a 4.8.5 cross compile toolchain?

Hi Xinliang,

Not anymore... as you can see on the release site, our last 4.9 toolchain
was released 2 years ago. At present, only gcc-7 and 8 are maintained,
gcc-6 last release from the FSF was made a few months ago, and our
last gcc-linaro-6 release should be out within a few days.

It you really want to do some archaeology, maybe such old releases
are available on the old launchpad site?

Christophe