[PR42719] BasicAA UnitTest failure on AArch64 when compiled with GCC
- Patch submitted upstream
[PR42853] LLD support for TPREL_G0 relocations
- In theory a simple change, but llvm-mc seems to be deliberately
doing something strange with MOVZ encodings fixMOVZ and I haven't
worked out why it is needed.
Investigations with respect to inline assembler constraints.
- Some patch review comments for my ABE (Linaro GCC build system)
patch for GCC RM multilibs
- LLD review for smaller AArch64 images.
- Wrote a summary of what TCWG do for the upstream community, may turn
into a Linaro blogpost
- Raised GCC PR91299 to cover incorrect weak definition inlining in
GCC LTO in presence of non-weak definition.

On holiday Friday 2nd August, back in the office on Monday.