On Wed, 9 Jul 2014 21:23:02 +1000
Botao Sun <botao....@linaro.org> wrote:

> I'm looking at the page about Linaro Android daily test on TI Panda:
>
> https://validation.linaro.org/dashboard/image-reports/linaro-android-member-ti_panda-linaro
>
> The thing confused me that I can't find the LAVA job ID for a test
> run. For example, by clicking build number 718 (9 July 2014) on that
> page, I can get:
>
> https://validation.linaro.org/dashboard/streams/private/team/linaro/android-daily/bundles/2c13dd7322e6a40f1dc80ea4d640e9c5e616e0f5/

The way to find out about this involves searching the All Jobs table -
this bundle declares a "Declared file name" which includes the string
"ti_panda-linaro" and this can then be searched in the table:

https://validation.linaro.org/scheduler/alljobs?length=25&search=ti_panda-linaro#table

That shows two test jobs with the build 718: 139428 which was Complete
and 139427 which was Incomplete: ErrorMessage: The test case(methanol)
on device(10.254.30.148:5555) timed out.

https://validation.linaro.org/scheduler/job/139427

Better identification of such failures is part of the dispatcher
refactoring.

--

Neil Williams