Hi Josue,

Can you share the complete log, rather than the summary? Use pastebin rather
than putting it in the mail. My suspicion is that the test image prompt isn’t
in the list of expected ones, and you can fix this by specifying the expected
prompt in the JSON, but without seeing the whole log I can’t *really* tell.

Thanks

Dave