Hi all,

Early last week we transitioned all but one of the LKFT HiKeys to the new
hikey-r2 device type, which essentially means we upgraded the firmware to build
55 and switched the device type support.

We left one as a hikey-r1 device type, just to catch any stray submissions. It
had now been 6 days since any job was submitted to this device type, so I’m
asking if anyone knows any reason why we shouldn’t migrate this last device to
hikey-r2 device support?

If I don’t hear any objections in the next 24 hours I’ll assume it is okay to
migrate it.

Thanks

Dave

Dave Pigott