Hi,

Given the large number of requests I am getting for this list, I decided to
email the entire list with. Apologies to those who are getting this email
for the second time! And thank you again to everyone for your
recommendations!

------------------------------------
Below are the consolidated estate planning lawyer recommendations. I note
if more than one person suggested them. I did not bother to add to the
"LincolnTalk
recommendations
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/16_udSI_e1mDANe2xTxvUN3he9VFAsUEuuFLAmmK52I8/edit>"
gsheet because I don't have the time. You are welcome to add if you'd like.
I tried my best to list in alphabetical order.

(1.) Armand Hyatt, 8 Jackson Court, Lawrence MA 01840; office: 978.688.3521
Asa Philips https://www.clarkinphillips.com/attorneys/asa-e-phillips-iii (2
people recommended Asa)

(2.) Beth and Tony Nolan, close by in Weston: www.nolanandnolanweston.com (2
people recommended Nolan & nolan)

(3.) Brown & Brown, P.C.
110 Great Road
Bedford, MA 01730
Phone: (781) 275-7267
Fax: (781) 275-6940
www.brown-brown-pc.com

(4.) Fletcher Tilton in Framingham and Worcester

(5.) Generations Law Group, phone 978-263-0006, Generationslawgroup.com
<http://generationslawgroup.com/>

(6.) Kate Constantino: https://ganzlawgroup.com/kate-constantino/

(7.) Margaret Hoag (978-266-0101) (2 people recommended Margaret)

(8.) Mirick O'Connell, a full service law firm with offices in Worcester,
Westborough, and Boston: https://www.mirickoconnell.com
Specifically, Emily Parker Beekman ([email protected]) is a
Lincoln resident who works in the Trusts & Estates Department.

(9.) Peter Brown at Nutter McClennan in Boston. He is wonderful- and
expensive.

(10.) Law Office of Rebecca G. Neale
PO Box 61
Bedford, MA 01730
(781) 499-2016
www.BedfordFamilyLawyer.com <http://www.bedfordfamilylawyer.com/>

(11.) Richard Langan in Sudbuy (tax attorney) and O'Connell Law (Tiffany -
also in Sudbury)

(12.) Steve Wilchins, Wilchins Cosentino & Norins
781 235 5500
Wellesley Hills, corner Route 9 and Route 128
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to