Concerning recent remarks made on LT about the USPS deteriorating--has anyone 
noticed that that now that Tim has left, both trash AND recycle barrels have 
been removed from the post office across from Town Hall?
I can't be the only one missing disposing unwanted mail there!   I asked at 
town center post office what happened and they said they removed the barrels 
because they are understaffed and can't handle the trash.   I'm guessing this 
is permanent.





    On Thursday, November 18, 2021, 06:31:56 AM EST, kliattaudi--- via Lincoln 
<[email protected]> wrote:  
 
 Has anyone else noticed how the USPS has been deteriorating of late?  
Here Ralph Nader offers some background and an excellent review of a new book 
on the topic. (I am not being paid to say this nor do I have any financial 
interest in the book. 
https://nader.org/2021/11/11/new-book-shines-ways-to-rebound-our-historic-postal-service/
   
"[Author Christopher] Shaw investigates why this essential service is in 
danger, explains how to fight back against its dismantling, and explores what 
can be done to improve and expand our postal system and have more consumer 
representation on the Postal Service Board of Governors.  Just some thoughts. 
Jean PalmerTower Rd.  -- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

  
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

  • [LincolnTalk] USPS kliattaudi--- via Lincoln
    • Re: [LincolnTalk] USPS betty green via Lincoln

Reply via email to