Hi Geoffrey,

That's probably Ruth Mendelson, and the Lincoln Squirrel just did a story
about her:

Lincolnite plies her art in music, film, and now a book
<https://lincolnsquirrel.com/blog/2021/11/16/lincolnite-plies-her-art-in-music-film-and-now-a-book/>
(November
16, 2021)

I'll send you her email address privately.

Alice Waugh
Editor, The Lincoln Squirrel <https://www.lincolnsquirrel.com> and The
Lincoln Chipmunk <http://chipmunk.lincolnsquirrel.com>
[email protected]
617-710-5542 (mobile)



On Thu, Nov 18, 2021 at 6:58 AM Geoffrey Hargreaves-Heald <
[email protected]> wrote:

> Some time ago I saw a LincolnTalk exchange about a Lincoln resident who
> does scoring for documentary films. I'd appreciate anyone passing along
> that name again.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Geoff Hargreaves-Heald
> --
> The LincolnTalk mailing list.
> To post, send mail to [email protected].
> Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
> Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/
> .
> Change your subscription settings at
> https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.
>
>
-- 
The LincolnTalk mailing list.
To post, send mail to [email protected].
Search the archives at http://lincoln.2330058.n4.nabble.com/.
Browse the archives at https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/private/lincoln/.
Change your subscription settings at 
https://pairlist9.pair.net/mailman/listinfo/lincoln.

Reply via email to